Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Zatarain's Coupon - Publix Deal $0.75 each After Coupn and Sale


Get a $0.50 off Coupon for two Zatarain's Rice Mixes - Get Your Zatarain's Coupon Here

The last Zatarain's Coupon I posted, I was unable to get because my computer was giving me issues with coupons.com, but I am very excited that I was able to print this one.

Printing Tip: As soon as the coupon is almost done printing, hit cancel or you will waste ink on the ad. Also, remember to hit arrow back, once the first coupon goes through and you will get a second one.

Publix Deal:
Starting 2/10 Publix has the Zatarain's Rice Mixes on BOGO sale at 2 for $1.99
Use 1 x $0.50 Zatarain's Coupon and get 2 for $1.49 ($0.75 each)
Of course if your Publix doubles, you will get it even cheap, but there is no such luck in South Florida.


Thank you to I Heart Publix for sharing this deal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I hope you found a coupon you could use.