Thursday, March 31, 2011

$1 Kraft Shredded Cheese Coupon

I love it, when Kraft comes out with Coupons for shredded cheese, and I especially love it, when I have store coupons and a sale to stack for a fantastic deal. Make sure to print your $1 Kraft Shredded Cheese Coupon now before it is too late. The coupon is for $1 off Kraft with a touch of Philadelphia Shredded Cheese.

Target Deals and Publix Deals:
Use the coupon above with the following coupon: -$1.50/2 Kraft Block or Shredded Cheese Target Coupon   either at Target or at Publix (if your Publix accepts Target coupons as competitor coupons). I will be holding on to my coupons, until Publix has a BOGO sale.


Thank you to Totally Target for sharing this coupon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I hope you found a coupon you could use.