Monday, May 2, 2011

$0.75 Goldfish Coupon

My kids love Gold Fish, but they know they have to wait until I can find a coupon and  a sale, so they are going to be very excited about this new $0.75 Gold Fish coupon - Get Your Printable Gold Fish Coupon.

I sure hope Publix will have Gold Fish on BOGO sale soon. 

Coupon details: Save $0.75 off any two  6.6 oz - 8 oz bags of Pepperidge Farms Gold Fish. Ad will print after the coupon, so make sure to hit cancel as soon as your coupon has printed.




Thank you Money Saving Mom for sharing this great Gold Fish Coupon.

3 comments:

  1. Dang, Kroger had these for $1.00 last week! That would have been a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gonna stock up on these for the summer since they are easy to take every where and my kids love them

    linzcoupons at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter loves Goldfish - thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I hope you found a coupon you could use.