Tuesday, February 21, 2012

$3 Right Guard Coupon - As Low As $0.18 Each @ Publix

$3.00 off two Total Defense 5 Anti-Perspirant


There is a great new coupon out for Right Guard deodorant! This is my husband's favorite deodorant, so I am excited, especially because Publix has Right Guard on BOGO sale! Get your $3 Right Guard coupon here!

By combining this Right Guard coupon with the BOGO sale at Publix, you should be able to get a Right Guard deodorant for as low as $0.18 each depending on the price at your local Publix store.

At my local South Florida Publix store, I believe the Right Guard deodorants sells for $3.85, which will make it $0.43 a piece after the $3 Right Guard coupon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I hope you found a coupon you could use.